Monday, October 25, 2010

In RAC with confirm ticket : Truth Revealed

Thanks for all your interests shown for my last post…
But sorry to tell that I made a small blunder in order to make you enjoy my post..
Yeah I missed out just a single letter in front of a two letter word…

Yup it’s the letter ‘s’ in front of the word ‘he’
Now with the correction made read it once more dear frenz and then will clever people easily guess it out that the passengers are none other than ‘VIDYA’ and ‘ME’.
I can understand the bad words waiting to fill in my comments filed but
“Indha post ku comments STRICTLY PROHIBITED”.

But one thing good about my previous post is I came to know about a lot of pairs… Yes thru phone calls, messages and chats everyone had some good guess saying
“Aye indha pair thana… Andha pair thana….”

Hmmm thirundhunga pa…. Enna madhiri nalla pullaya irunga… Ok…

3 comments:

  1. podi venna..nee va..orula unakku oru podhu mathu waiting :-P unnoda blog popularity ku naana kedachen..Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vidhu : Vidra vidra idhellam yena unaku pudhusa. :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Music Player