Saturday, September 18, 2010

Better late than never

With thousands of thoughts across my mind and millions of words waiting to jump out of my mouth,
I thought "Its better late than never" to favour my thoughts get commented by my dear friends...


So what can u expect from my blog???

...
............
..................
.......................



Mokkai s?? (Yappa iva podra mokkae thanga mudiyuma??)
Emotions?? (Adhellam kuda ivalukku theriyuma??)
Useful information?? (Enna koduma sir ithu??)
Stories?? (Ivalukku theriyadha story ah...?? Oru line ah oodhi balloon akuvalae.... !!)
Advices?? (Adhu veraya ??)
Debates?? (Arambichuta da..... Oru thadava Aayiram sollu..... Kadavulae kappathu...)

(----------) ---------> tried to guess your mind voices

P.S : The writer is highly immune to any kind of comments....

3 comments:

  1. its good that u started a post.... hope u use only English....:-P

    it will be easy for all to otify u publicly.....

    start posting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging..! The stage is urs(ur wish)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Swathi : I may use thanglish, sometimes hindi, sometimes kanada and @ times telugu too... :P

    @Guru : Yedho unga blessing oda...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Music Player